welcome to map sports
The team at Map Sports believe that strong client/manager relationships are key, and are built on foundations of honesty, credibility and trust. We take pride in our ability to work closely with all our athletes, mentoring, helping and advising them every step of the way. With Map Sports years of experience, both on and off the field, and best method practices in professional sports management, we are the company to best represent you.
MAP SPORTS | Latest news
MapSports Jordan Samrani has extended his contract with the Cronulla Sharks for a further 2 seasons. Samrani the 193cm & 100kg centre has been with the club for a couple…
Congratulations to at MapSports Josh Jackson who brings up 200 NRL games for the Canterbury Bulldogs, becoming the 13th player to do so. After joining the club as a 19…
MapSports Nicho Hynes has agreed to re-sign with the Melbourne Storm for the 2021 season. Hynes, who has played 8 games for the Storm has progressively improved each match and…
League|FOX SPORTS Latest sports news fromLeague|FOX SPORTS
- ‘Consistent in their inconsistency’: Johns, Smith slam Eels’ worrying Achilles heelon 16 August 2022 at 7:41 am
Rugby League greats Matty Johns and Cameron Smith have slammed Parramatta’s “inconsistency” this season, after their emphatic 26-0 loss to top eight rivals South Sydney on Friday.
- Manly Sea Eagles stars show support for criminal teammate Manase Fainu after guilty verdicton 16 August 2022 at 4:09 am
As disgraced NRL star Manase Fainu prepared to go to jail for stabbing a Mormon church youth leader, his former teammates appeared to declare their support for him on national TV.
- ‘Have done this for 27 years’: Gould vs Gal as Sharks legend slams Roosters ‘development’ callon 16 August 2022 at 3:53 am
Rugby league supremo Phil Gould and NRL legend Paul Gallen have locked horns over the definition of a “development club” in today’s game.
- Buzz’s ref ‘square up’ conspiracy theory shot down in heated NRL 360 debateon 16 August 2022 at 2:45 am
Veteran Daily Telegraph reporter Phil ‘Buzz’ Rothfield ruffled some featers on the NRL 360 panel by suggesting there may have been an element of a “square up” by officials in the controversial finish to the Dragons-Raiders Round 22 thriller.
- Ex-NRL star Brett Finch pleads guilty to child abuse material chargeon 16 August 2022 at 1:23 am
Former NRL star Brett Finch has pleaded guilty to using a sex hotline to share child abuse material.
Latest News|FOX SPORTS Latest sports news fromLatest News|FOX SPORTS
- AFL news 2022: Power Rankings after Round 22, analysis, highlights, ladder, top eight, predictions, every club rankedon 16 August 2022 at 7:30 pm
Welcome back to the Power Rankings.
- Rutten praised for ‘tremendous amount of dignity’ as Bombers urged to end ‘torturous’ goodbyeon 16 August 2022 at 11:48 am
Essendon coach Ben Rutten has been praised for his “tremendous amount of dignity” as speculation around his future reaches fever pitch.
- ‘Wrong on every level’: Manly star slammed for support of convicted teammate amid ‘gang wars’on 16 August 2022 at 11:43 am
Paul Kent has blasted Haumole Olakau’atu and other Manly players for promoting gang violence with their support of convicted teammate Manase Fainu.
- ‘Bit of a mess’: Star Bomber admits frustration with Rutten saga after ‘embarrassing’ losson 16 August 2022 at 11:07 am
Essendon star Zach Merrett admits the club is in “a bit of a mess”, but remains committed to coach Ben Rutten as he faces enormous pressure to keep his job.
- ‘Such little care factor’: Ponga’s leadership under fire as Knights accused of ‘panic’ buyingon 16 August 2022 at 10:10 am
Knights skipper Kalyn Ponga has come under fire for not caring enough about the Newcastle club after he was out drinking while injured as his team were being thrashed by the Broncos.