welcome to map sports
The team at Map Sports believe that strong client/manager relationships are key, and are built on foundations of honesty, credibility and trust. We take pride in our ability to work closely with all our athletes, mentoring, helping and advising them every step of the way. With Map Sports years of experience, both on and off the field, and best method practices in professional sports management, we are the company to best represent you.
MAP SPORTS | Latest news
Congratulations to at MapSports Josh Jackson who brings up 200 NRL games for the Canterbury Bulldogs, becoming the 13th player to do so. After joining the club as a 19…
MapSports Nicho Hynes has agreed to re-sign with the Melbourne Storm for the 2021 season. Hynes, who has played 8 games for the Storm has progressively improved each match and…
League|FOX SPORTS Latest sports news from League|FOX SPORTS
- Rabbitohs lock up Broncos’ $1m reject Anthony Milford: Transfer Centreon 30 July 2021 at 5:29 am
The Rabbitohs have secured the services of out of favour Broncos playmaker Anthony Milford on a one-year deal for 2022.
- Tigers drop big hint on Brooks future; setback for $1m flop’s career lifeline: Transfer Whisperson 29 July 2021 at 10:40 pm
Wests Tigers CEO Justin Pascoe has given the clearest indication yet that maligned playmaker Luke Brooks is going nowhere.
- The night Tigers partied till 6am; Storm declare ‘it’s war’ over $2m+ star: Jimmy Bringson 29 July 2021 at 8:33 pm
Melbourne Storm chairman Matt Tripp has a simple message for arch-rivals the Sydney Roosters and other clubs circling Kiwi Test star Brandon Smith - “We won’t be letting Brandon go anywhere without a fight”.
- QLD Health backflips on balcony ban days after Tigers star is hit with fineon 29 July 2021 at 12:40 pm
Queensland health bosses have backflipped on their ‘balcony ban’ with immediate effect, allowing families in quarantine on the Gold Coast access to fresh air.
- ‘Lacklustre, predictable’ Parra face up to ‘soul-destroying’ finals reality: 3 Big Hitson 29 July 2021 at 12:01 pm
Their critics call them flat-track bullies. Others say they won’t be able to match it with the best teams comes finals time.
Latest News|FOX SPORTS Latest sports news from Latest News|FOX SPORTS
- LIVE NRL: Season ‘on knife’s edge’ as terrible Tigers blow big lead over Warriorson 30 July 2021 at 9:25 am
The Warriors lead the Wests Tigers 16-10 at Suncorp Stadium.
- LIVE AFL: Blues superstar returns, Saints rocked by late injury blow in must-win clashon 30 July 2021 at 9:17 am
Carlton star Charlie Curnow on Friday night will be unleashed for the first time in 761 days when his side faces St Kilda, which must win to keep its faint finals hopes alive.
- LIVE NRL: Broncos unleash teen beast as big bopper showdown looms in Cowboys clashon 30 July 2021 at 9:10 am
Brisbane unleashes teen giant Xavier Willison off the bench for the Round 20 clash with derby rival North Queensland at Suncorp Stadium.
- Star centre forces Souths shake-up, Knights dealt cruel blow: NRL Late Mailon 30 July 2021 at 9:07 am
The Rabbitohs will be without star centre Campbell Graham due to concussion forcing a Rabbitohs reshuffle.
- Swim heats LIVE: Brutal backup for sprint queens as McKeon pushes for historic SEVEN medalson 30 July 2021 at 9:03 am
With little time to celebrate sharing the podium in the 100m freestyle, sprint queens Emma McKeon and Cate Campbell are back in the water tonight for the 50m heats.