welcome to map sports
The team at Map Sports believe that strong client/manager relationships are key, and are built on foundations of honesty, credibility and trust. We take pride in our ability to work closely with all our athletes, mentoring, helping and advising them every step of the way. With Map Sports years of experience, both on and off the field, and best method practices in professional sports management, we are the company to best represent you.
MAP SPORTS | Latest news
MapSports Jordan Samrani has extended his contract with the Cronulla Sharks for a further 2 seasons. Samrani the 193cm & 100kg centre has been with the club for a couple…
Congratulations to at MapSports Josh Jackson who brings up 200 NRL games for the Canterbury Bulldogs, becoming the 13th player to do so. After joining the club as a 19…
MapSports Nicho Hynes has agreed to re-sign with the Melbourne Storm for the 2021 season. Hynes, who has played 8 games for the Storm has progressively improved each match and…
League|FOX SPORTS Latest sports news from League|FOX SPORTS
- ‘Didn’t want them’: Bennett’s Broncos swipe as new Dolphins coach drops target hintson 21 October 2021 at 7:44 am
Wayne Bennett dropped some major hints on his potential player targets, while also throwing in a little jab at the Broncos after he was officially announced as head coach of the Dolphins.
- ‘I can beat them’: Barry Hall calls out Sonny Bill Williams and Paul Gallenon 21 October 2021 at 6:43 am
Barry Hall has criticised Sonny Bill Williams for continuing to delay the hotly anticipated fight between the two former star footballers.
- Sam, Phoebe Burgess react as police clear former NRL staron 21 October 2021 at 12:14 am
Sam and Phoebe Burgess have reacted to the news about police clearing the former NRL star following a year-long investigation into allegations of abuse levelled by his ex-wife and outlined in explosive media reports last year.
- Jennings ‘devastated’ after accepting doping ban, but maintains innocenceon 20 October 2021 at 9:07 pm
Ex-Eels star Michael Jennings has broken his silence after accepting a three-year ban “with a heavy heart” for doping — however he maintains his innocence.
- Rivals circle unsung Panther; Broncos’ big fight to keep rising star: Transfer Whisperson 20 October 2021 at 12:21 am
NRL journeyman Paul Momirovski could be on the move again with three clubs chasing the signature of Penrith’s unsung hero.
Latest News|FOX SPORTS Latest sports news from Latest News|FOX SPORTS
- Simmons out for ‘undetermined period of time’ after latest twist in ugly Sixers standoffon 21 October 2021 at 7:41 pm
The Ben Simmons saga took another twist today as he turned up for at the Philadelphia 76ers’ training facility without taking part in his scheduled individual workout.
- Crucial fix for Achilles’ heel revealed but massive what-if remains: Why Aussies can win WCon 21 October 2021 at 7:19 pm
Australia may be seventh on the ICC’s rankings, but there will still be a target on the team’s back as the nation hunts for its first men’s T20 World Cup title in the UAE.
- Saints superstar Georgia Patrikios takes leave of absence ahead of AFLW seasonon 21 October 2021 at 11:57 am
St Kilda superstar Georgia Patrikios is taking a leave of absence away from the club, reports AFL Media’s Sarah Black.
- No jab, no play: ‘Handful of players’ facing decision time as AFL mandates Covid vaccineon 21 October 2021 at 11:56 am
The AFL has released its Covid-19 vaccination policy, which, “in general terms”, will require all AFL and AFLW players and football program staff to be vaccinated before the start of their respective seasons.
- Monaco in Sydney? NSW’s shock plot to pinch Melbourne F1 Grand Prixon 21 October 2021 at 11:34 am
Sydney is weighing up a bold plot to steal the Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix from Melbourne, reports Seven News.