welcome to map sports
The team at Map Sports believe that strong client/manager relationships are key, and are built on foundations of honesty, credibility and trust. We take pride in our ability to work closely with all our athletes, mentoring, helping and advising them every step of the way. With Map Sports years of experience, both on and off the field, and best method practices in professional sports management, we are the company to best represent you.
MAP SPORTS | Latest news
Congratulations to at MapSports Josh Jackson who brings up 200 NRL games for the Canterbury Bulldogs, becoming the 13th player to do so. After joining the club as a 19…
MapSports Nicho Hynes has agreed to re-sign with the Melbourne Storm for the 2021 season. Hynes, who has played 8 games for the Storm has progressively improved each match and…
League|FOX SPORTS Latest sports news from League|FOX SPORTS
- ‘Got the s***s’: Broncos great in pub fight with Walters’ assistant coachon 28 February 2021 at 11:08 pm
Brisbane Broncos coach Kevin Walters has shut down claims of a rift at Red Hill after a report of a pub altercation between his assistant John Cartwright and club legend Chris Johns.
- Hudson Young poised to pen new Raiders deal after starring in audition for John Bateman’s spoton 28 February 2021 at 11:02 pm
Canberra back-rower Hudson Young is eyeing John Bateman’s spot on the right edge and a new contract at the Raiders.
- ‘Very nervous’: Ryan James ends injury-stricken 678-day wait to return to actionon 28 February 2021 at 10:06 pm
Six hundred and seventy eight days, two ACL injuries and a change of clubs later, Ryan James finally made his return to a rugby league field on Saturday.
- Eels big call on Moses’ future as premiership push ramps upon 28 February 2021 at 9:20 pm
The Parramatta Eels believe Mitchell Moses is the halfback to take them to a premiership, with the club set to lock down the 26-year old halfback.
- Maguire’s $800k Tigers dilemma; Roosters teen sensation lives up to hype: NRL trials wrapon 28 February 2021 at 6:59 pm
Round 1 is just around the corner.
Latest News|FOX SPORTS Latest sports news from Latest News|FOX SPORTS
- Ex-Liverpool star flaunts jaw-dropping body transformationon 1 March 2021 at 12:14 am
Football genius or the Incredible Hulk?
- Casualty Ward: Storm star out for a month, Manly hooker curse strikes againon 1 March 2021 at 12:13 am
The Storm will be without star hooker Harry Grant for the first month of the season after scans confirmed a high grade MCL strain suffered against the Knights in his side’s final trial.
- How Sloane family moved forward following heartbreaking tragedyon 1 March 2021 at 12:11 am
Adelaide Crows captain Rory Sloane and wife Belinda have opened up on the heartbreaking moment they lost their son Leo in 2018.
- ‘Not NRL standard’: Dragons’ pack roasted over ‘lack of desperation’ in defenceon 1 March 2021 at 12:00 am
Laurie Daley and Phil Rothfield have blasted the Dragons’ inept defensive performance against the Rabbitohs and raised doubts they have enough forwards of NRL standard.
- Souths skipper’s awkward standoff; FIVE clubs close in on Eels flyer: All 181 off-contract NRL starson 28 February 2021 at 11:55 pm
If ever there was a doubt about the lack of job security in rugby league the fact that over 180 players will start the season without a contract for next season is evidence aplenty.