welcome to map sports
The team at Map Sports believe that strong client/manager relationships are key, and are built on foundations of honesty, credibility and trust. We take pride in our ability to work closely with all our athletes, mentoring, helping and advising them every step of the way. With Map Sports years of experience, both on and off the field, and best method practices in professional sports management, we are the company to best represent you.
MAP SPORTS | Latest news
Congratulations to at MapSports Josh Jackson who brings up 200 NRL games for the Canterbury Bulldogs, becoming the 13th player to do so. After joining the club as a 19…
MapSports Nicho Hynes has agreed to re-sign with the Melbourne Storm for the 2021 season. Hynes, who has played 8 games for the Storm has progressively improved each match and…
League|FOX SPORTS Latest sports news from League|FOX SPORTS
- Out-of-favour Fergo linked with shock rugby switch, $500k exile’s ultimatum: Transfer Whisperson 16 June 2021 at 10:26 am
Out-of-favour Parramatta star Blake Ferguson has been linked with a shock switch to rugby union.
- ‘Wait and see’: Bennett weighing up multiple coaching options for next seasonon 16 June 2021 at 8:46 am
Super coach Wayne Bennett says he has multiple coaching opportunities in Brisbane on his radar but he won’t reveal his next job until September or October.
- Sharks shore up future halves pair after dumping $1.5M stars: Transfer Centreon 16 June 2021 at 4:00 am
Cronulla has locked in the kid the club hopes can eventually own the No.7 jumper in the Shire.
- Some NRL players can serve bans in Origin games, and others can’t... this is whyon 16 June 2021 at 3:22 am
NRL head of football Graham Annesley has cleared up why some NRL players are allowed to serve suspension games in State of Origin, while others are not.
- No plan to penalise NRL milkers more... but one legend has a simple fixon 16 June 2021 at 2:47 am
NRL head of football Graham Annesley says there’s no plans to rush in new penalties for players who milk high contact to gain an advantage from the referee.
Latest News|FOX SPORTS Latest sports news from Latest News|FOX SPORTS
- Gallen v Huni LIVE: Huni FINALLY stops Gallen after former NRL star’s ‘amazing’ show of hearton 16 June 2021 at 12:30 pm
Justis Huni dominated his bout with Paul Gallen but needed until the 10th round to stop the former NRL star who was incredibly still standing late in their much-anticipated heavyweight bout in Sydney.
- ‘OUCH’: Boxing world reacts as ‘tough mother****er’ Gal hangs with dominant Hunion 16 June 2021 at 12:25 pm
Justis Huni has condemned former rugby league champion Paul Gallen to his first professional boxing loss.
- ‘The pile on has been shocking’: Caro hits back at ‘hypocrites’ amid St Kilda controversyon 16 June 2021 at 12:19 pm
Veteran AFL reporter Caroline Wilson has once again stood by her comments questioning St Kilda star Seb Ross’ decision to miss last week’s game, labelling some of her media detractors “hypocrites”.
- ‘Disgusting’ pre-fight move backfires as boxing’s nastiest feud settled in brutal fashionon 16 June 2021 at 12:11 pm
One of the most anticipated fights on the Paul Gallen vs Justis Huni undercard began with more controversy, but ended in an emphatic victory for Andrei Mikhailovich over fellow New Zealander Alex Hanan.
- Roosters rookie set to be rested forcing reshuffle, Panthers make call on Cleary: Late Mailon 16 June 2021 at 11:47 am
The Roosters are tipped to rest Sam Walker due to a shoulder injury, which would cause a reshuffle allowing Joseph Suaalii to come into the centres.