welcome to map sports
The team at Map Sports believe that strong client/manager relationships are key, and are built on foundations of honesty, credibility and trust. We take pride in our ability to work closely with all our athletes, mentoring, helping and advising them every step of the way. With Map Sports years of experience, both on and off the field, and best method practices in professional sports management, we are the company to best represent you.
MAP SPORTS | Latest news
Congratulations to at MapSports Josh Jackson who brings up 200 NRL games for the Canterbury Bulldogs, becoming the 13th player to do so. After joining the club as a 19…
MapSports Nicho Hynes has agreed to re-sign with the Melbourne Storm for the 2021 season. Hynes, who has played 8 games for the Storm has progressively improved each match and…
League|FOX SPORTS Latest sports news from League|FOX SPORTS
- Cleary opens up on ‘big plans’ for young gun as he hints backline switch-up: Pre-season notebookon 21 January 2021 at 4:34 am
Panthers coach Ivan Cleary has revealed his big hopes for young gun Charlie Staines and hinted there could be a switch-up to his lethal backline.
- Raiders hooker Tom Starling has charges - including assaulting police - droppedon 21 January 2021 at 3:00 am
Canberra hooker Tom Starling has had six of the seven charges stemming from an altercation with security and police on the Central Coast dropped.
- Reynolds ‘forever grateful’ for Bulldogs, Hasler as he reveals reasons for Super League moveon 21 January 2021 at 2:54 am
Former NRL star Josh Reynolds has praised Des Hasler as the “best coach” he’s ever had and revealed the reason he decided to make the move to the English Super League.
- Transfer Centre: Broncos re-sign young forward, Barrett’s Bulldogs lock in gun back-roweron 21 January 2021 at 1:25 am
Brisbane has handed talented young forward Ethan Bullemor a new two-year contract.
- ‘Integrity is paramount’: V’landys set to crack down on misbehaving player agentson 20 January 2021 at 9:39 pm
Fresh off a well-deserved break, ARLC chair Peter V’landys is ready to dive straight back into it.
Latest News|FOX SPORTS Latest sports news from Latest News|FOX SPORTS
- Live BBL: Lynn falls cheaply as Heat attempt to chase down 198 after Carey’s blistering centuryon 21 January 2021 at 10:38 am
WATCH Adelaide Strikers vs Brisbane Heat, LIVE on Fox Cricket from 6.45pm AEDT!
- Timing personified: With Tim Paine under the pump, Alex Carey scores first century of BBL10on 21 January 2021 at 10:33 am
The BBL10 century drought has been broken in the classiest and most impressive of circumstances. And the timing couldn’t have been better for Alex Carey.
- ‘I couldn’t disagree more’: Dyson Heppell’s staunch defence of Essendon cultureon 21 January 2021 at 9:26 am
Essendon captain Dyson Heppell has launched an impassioned defence of his club’s culture following a rollercoaster AFL trade period and a heavily-debated coaching handover.
- Adjourned: Extraordinary scenes as last-minute evidence bid delays Ebony Marinoff’s appeal to escape big banon 21 January 2021 at 8:30 am
Ebony Marinoff will have to wait another week to find out if she remains suspended, with the Crows AFLW star’s extraordinary appeal hearing adjourned after her counsel’s shock last-minute attempt to introduce significant new evidence.
- PM hits out at ‘pretty ordinary’ Australia Day change for Big Bashon 21 January 2021 at 6:42 am
Cricket Australia is leading the way in promote a more culturally safe and inclusive experience after dropping ‘Australia Day’ references for three Big Bash games.