welcome to map sports
The team at Map Sports believe that strong client/manager relationships are key, and are built on foundations of honesty, credibility and trust. We take pride in our ability to work closely with all our athletes, mentoring, helping and advising them every step of the way. With Map Sports years of experience, both on and off the field, and best method practices in professional sports management, we are the company to best represent you.
MAP SPORTS | Latest news
MapSports Jordan Samrani has extended his contract with the Cronulla Sharks for a further 2 seasons. Samrani the 193cm & 100kg centre has been with the club for a couple…
Congratulations to at MapSports Josh Jackson who brings up 200 NRL games for the Canterbury Bulldogs, becoming the 13th player to do so. After joining the club as a 19…
MapSports Nicho Hynes has agreed to re-sign with the Melbourne Storm for the 2021 season. Hynes, who has played 8 games for the Storm has progressively improved each match and…
League|FOX SPORTS Latest sports news from League|FOX SPORTS
- ‘The hardest thing’: Broncos trio’s plan to raise funds as they await contact from family in Tongaon 19 January 2022 at 11:39 pm
Broncos trio Kotoni Staggs, Tesi Niu and Delouise Hoeter will be auctioning off their Round 1 jerseys and boots to raise money for the Tongan communities affected by the recent volcanic eruptions and tsunami.
- Relief for Storm after star’s injury scare; Staggs locks in Round 1 Broncos return: Off-season Centralon 19 January 2022 at 9:24 pm
Broncos star Kotoni Staggs is confident a full pre-season will do a lot for his game as he eyes a Round 1 return from the fresh knee injury that saw him miss the final games of last season.
- ‘Player safety comes first’: Covid already hitting State of Origin as Blues cancel pre-season campon 19 January 2022 at 12:42 am
Five months out from this year’s opening State of Origin game the series has already been hit by Covid with the NSW Blues’ pre-season camp called off.
- ‘In the Brandon Smith mould’: Raiders swoop on Kiwi schoolboy sensation — Transfer Whisperson 18 January 2022 at 9:45 pm
The Canberra Raiders have reportedly swooped on a former schoolboy star in a move to bolster their hooking stocks.
- Fitzgibbon eyeing 2016 repeat as new coach lauds Sharks stars — Off-season Centralon 18 January 2022 at 2:13 am
New Sharks coach Craig Fitzgibbon is excited by his star recruits but revealed he’s been “pleasantly surprised” by what he’s seeing from the club’s existing players.
Latest News|FOX SPORTS Latest sports news from Latest News|FOX SPORTS
- De Goey ‘reinstated’ by Pies, free to train with club after settling US court matteron 20 January 2022 at 10:10 am
Collingwood’s board has confirmed the reinstatement of Jordan De Goey to its football program after having his assault and harassment charges resolved in the US on Thursday.
- ‘Shut up!’ Kyrgios rants at ‘brain dead’ fans, then implodes as AO favourite two sets up - LIVEon 20 January 2022 at 10:09 am
Nick Kyrgios has never lost to Australian Open favourite Daniil Medvedev.
- Australia axes Ellyse Perry in bombshell selection call as England makes statement with the baton 20 January 2022 at 9:53 am
England’s openers made a blistering start to its women’s Ashes campaign – and showed up its male counterparts – after Australia made a bombshell selection call.
- Murray sent packing by Japanese qualifier; US Open champ on the ropes - Aus Open LIVEon 20 January 2022 at 9:40 am
Top women’s seeds including Garbine Muguruza were sent packing on a day of shocks at the Australian Open.
- ‘Know for fact’: UFC champ drops truth bomb on bitter rival over sparring footage leakon 20 January 2022 at 9:19 am
UFC Heavyweight Champion Francis Ngannou has accused Ciryl Gane’s camp of manipulating and leaking sparring footage of the pair ahead of their blockbuster UFC 270 clash.